"TradaGames", "We", "Our" and "Us" relates to TRADAGAMES (JERSEY) LIMITED, a company incorporated under the laws of Jersey, (company no 123353) whose registered office is at Charter Place, 23-27 Seaton Place, St Helier, JE1 1JY, Jersey. Your personal data will be held and processed in Jersey. All information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005. We are registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner in Jersey under notification number 58244.
"You" and "Your" relates to the user of the Software played on the Website or downloaded from the Website.
As defined in the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005, TradaGames is the 'data controller'. This means that TradaGames will obtain and process your personal data.
Non-personally identifiable information and traffic analysis
TradaGames strives to make our online casino as user friendly as possible, and easy to find on the internet. TradaGames collects data on how You use the site which does not identify You personally. This includes information such as: the pages you browse through; websites that directed You to Us; keywords You used to find Us in search engines; Your IP address; cookies (please see cookies section of this Policy) and other information. The non-identifiable data is analysed manually by members of the TradaGames team in order to make the Website as user-friendly and as optimised as possible.
Personally identifiable information
You provide this data to us on a voluntary basis in the process of setting up an account, placing bets and using the services of the Website. This information is needed to give You access to certain parts of Our Website and related services. This data is collected when You:
- Register a membership account with TradaGames
- Voluntarily provide it when using the Website
- Personally disclose the information in public areas of the Website
- Provide it when You contact our customer support team
The information includes
- Your username
- Your first and surname
- date of birth
- email address
- residential address
- phone number
- billing address
- Your credit/debit card details, or other payment information
The information is needed for billing purposes and for the protection of minors. You can amend and update this information by contacting Customer Support. This data is for internal use only and is never passed to any third parties except those stated below.
- TradaGames will maintain the privacy of its players at all times.
- TradaGames will process Your personal data to allow You to use the Website and to participate in the Online Casino.
- TradaGames will process Your personal data to perform verification procedures in relation to Your participation in the Online Casino. When processing Your account and associated transactions, TradaGames may need to utilise credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies and anti-money laundering agencies.
- TradaGames will provide Your personal data to the relevant or legal authorities when it is required to under applicable legislation and, or under the terms of its gaming licence(s).
- You have the right to request access to Your personal data and/or have the right to correct and/or erase incorrect and/or inappropriate data.
- TradaGames will never sell or transfer accounts to/from other players. It is also prohibited from transferring funds between user accounts.
Cookies are small text files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website.
This allows TradaCasino to deliver a more personalised experience with pages tailored to a particular user. This leads to less keystrokes and a much quicker and more personal experience for You.
For example, during the registration process we collect information so we can recognise You as a customer the next time you login.
Cookies allow us to understand your preferences and to offer more relevant promotions. We also use them to collect statistics on the usage of our services and to ensure that our email tools are working correctly.
You can either accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies by default but this can be set to decline cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. If You do decline cookies on Your browser, You may not be able to experience all of the interactive features on Our site.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
To protect Us and Our users from fraudulent behaviour, such as the use of stolen credit cards or any other criminal activity (This could result in a chargeback or reversal of a payment), TradaGames reserves the right to ask for Your scanned identification document and/or proof of address to check Your details and to share Your personal information with banks, credit card companies and other fraud prevention agencies.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if forced to do so, in the course of a legal proceeding. We also reserve the right to pass Your personal data to any legal authorities in any instance where we are sure that Your activity is illegal or it violates Our terms and conditions.
We will use reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information. Transmission of information over the internet is never totally secure, therefore we cannot be held liable or responsible if any of this information becomes disclosed to unauthorised third parties due to causes beyond our control.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your personal information are welcomed and should be made by email to Customer Support as set out in the Contact Us page.
Last Updated 1st January 2018